The Friendship Center will reopen once Clark County is approved for Phase 3.
9:00 am-1:30 pm, Monday to Friday | No evening or weekend activities at this time
What to Expect Upon Opening
FOC Staff are preparing for the opening of the Friendship Center and Wood Shop. Some of the procedures being planned for all staff, volunteers and participants include, but not limited to:
- Temperature taken at entry before admitting into facility
- Masks covering mouth and nose
- Social distancing
- Sanitation stations in Welcoming area and Friendship Center
- Recyclable cups, plates and plastic utensils will be used
- Pre-packaged treats will be available
- Limited access in facility and services based upon space and safety needs.
An increased need for volunteers on a daily basis are required prior to opening. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Linnea Hanson at email@example.com