The Day Center, located at Friends of the Carpenter, provides daily living services Saturday-Sunday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Setting-up voicemail boxes
– Accepting client mail
– Providing clothing & hygiene products
– An electronics charging station
– Access to computers*
(* to research employment, make appointments, etc.)
– Lockers to store clients’ possessions
While construction plans to expand the center with a shower and laundry unit are in process, those services are still available on a limited basis at Share House.
Donations in gently-used or new condition are always needed, including:
– Clothing* of all types for men & women
(* jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts, socks, etc.)
– Backpacks, rain gear, sleeping bags & blankets
– Personal hygiene items
– Bath towels, toilet paper & paper towels
Donations can be dropped off at the Share Fromhold Service Center, 2306 NE Andresen Road.
The Day Center is operated by Share staff and case managers. For questions, call (360) 952-8246